Hi there and welcome,
My passion is to massively impact your life, by giving your mind the resources it needs for you to be the best version of yourself & have the life that you deserve.
I love seeing change in my clients, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It’s like a big bear hug for the heart.
I’m a Kiwi girl who loves Rugby (go All Blacks!), sailing, surfing and hanging at the beach. Give me a long hot summer day on the sea & top it off with a relaxing summer nights around open fires on the beach, playing guitars and singing those great 70s songs.
“ NEVER LOSE YOUR INNER CHILD “
Quick Fun Facts !
- As a kid i was obsessed with watermelon, I would eat a full watermelon everyday. (My mum thought I would turn into one.)
- My son calls me mumma bear.
- I backpacked around the world with just my son, a backpack and a surfboard.
- Raised in Gisborne, New Zealand. Live in leafy South East Melbourne.
- I have a wonderful husband Craig and two amazing boys; Kel & Louis
- My smallest baby is my dog, Jet, he follows me everywhere.
- Rules to live by: Remember to play,sing,dance and be creative!
DIPLOMA: CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY (Academy of Hypnotic Science)
CERTIFICATE IV: COUNSELLING (Academy of Hypnotic Science)
NLP-NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING PRACTITIONER
CERTIFICATE: APPLIED FIRST AID.
CERTIFICATE: WORKING WITH CHILDREN (Victoria)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBER: AHA- AUSTRALIAN HYPNOTHERAPISTS ASSOCIATION.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBER: NHRA – NATIONAL HYPNOTHERAPISTS REGISTRAR OF AUSTRALIA